2) Considering the lighting principles of the scene paint the dark shadow on the right wing.
: In this step we are going to create a deforested landscape in the background.
1) Import the Deforestation image on to the canvas and place it as shown.
2) Using the Move Tool (V) transform the image to fit the prospective of the scene. Lower the Opacity of the deforested image to 55% before transforming for a better view of the original image prospective.
3) Now by using the Hue/Saturation reduce the Saturation level of theimage to -65.
4) Now by using the Eraser Tool (E) erase the deforested image as shown, and then lower the Opacity to 76% to fit perfectly in the background.
5) Similarly create the deforested landscape on the left side of the scene as shown.
In this step we are going to add a tombstone in the scene representing the end of the nature.
-Cut the Tombstone from the original image using Pen Tool (P), then import it onto the working canvas and place it at the bottom of the scene as shown.
1) With the tombstone layer selected go to Image>Adjustments>Black and White and convert the image into gray scale.
2) Now enhance the dark shades of the tombstone using Exposure. Set the Exposure to -0.24 and Gamma Correction to 0.72.
3) Now by using the Soft Round Brush (B) paint dark shadow on the left side of the tombstone as shown.
: In this step we are going to use a technique to write the text in custom shape using the Pen Tool.
1) Using the Pen Tool (P) make an arc on the tombstone as shown.
2) Now select the Text Tool (T) and click on the arc to select the arc as the path of the text.
3) Now type in the text “SAVE EARTH”. As you can see the text follows the shape of the arc while typing.
4) Open the Text Properties and reduce the spacing between the texts to -100 to get a perfect alignment.
In this step we are going to work on the Text Properties to align the txt in desired shape and size.
1) Type in the text “SE” the short form of Save Earth.
2) With the text selected go to Text properties and select the ‘Subscript’ option to get the following result.
3) Keeping the text selected reduce the spacing between the letters to -25.
In this step we are going to create a carver inscription effect on the tombstone using the text we just created.
1) Select a mask in the shape of the shape of the text and separate the selection into a new layer and name it as ‘inscription’.
2) With the inscription layer selected reduce the Exposure to -0.24 and set the Gamma Correction to 0.50.
3) To create the shadow within the inscription duplicate the tombstone layer and convert it into a silhouette using the Levels.
4) Then place the shadow layer in between the Tombstone and the Inscription layers and move it slightly towards the left as shown.
5) With the shadow layer selected go to Filter>Blur>Gaussian Blur and set the Gaussian Blur Radius to 3.0px.
As the scene is focused on the main character the objects closer to the scene have to be blurred in order to maintain the Depth Of Field (DOF).
-Merge all the Tombstone layers and go to Filters>Blur>Gaussian Blur and add a Gaussian Blur of Radius 4px.
Now by using the Fog Brush paint the fog as shown using black color. This black fog represents the toxic that is destroying the nature.
1) Using the technique used in step 11 cut the Dead Tree 2 from its background into a new layer.
2) Now place the dead branches as shown on the left side of the scene.
3) Assuming the branches being near the scene add a Gaussian Blur of Radius 6.1px to maintain the DOF.